UNGA 2023: Fighting Digital Suppression: The New Frontier for Abortion Rights in the Americas and Beyond
The Universal Access Project, Plan C, Amnesty International USA, Women on Web, Vitala, and Profamilia, invite you to a discussion on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly on “Fighting Digital Suppression: The New Frontier for Abortion Rights in the Americas and Beyond.”
Join a dynamic panel of experts and activists to discuss the challenges of and strategies for countering digital suppression of abortion and sexual and reproductive health and rights information in a post-Roe world.
We will be joined by a dynamic panel of experts, including:
- Genevieve Tam, Co-Founder and COO, Vitala Global
- Jane Eklund, Tech and Reproductive Rights Fellow, Amnesty International USA
- Giovanni Guerrero Conde, National Director of Clinical Management, Profamilia
- Martha Dimitratou, Digital Strategist, Women on Web and Plan C
With moderation by Imani Wilson-Shabazz, Partnerships Manager, Plan C and opening remarks by Dilly Severin, Executive Director, Universal Access Project
- September 20 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
APCO Worldwide 31st Floor, Nomad Tower, 1250 Broadway New York, NY United States
Learn more here
Please contact email@example.com if you'd like to be added to our RSVP list.