Terminos de uso
Condiciones generales de uso y servicio del sitio Women on Web.
This agreement contains the terms that apply to use the site Women on Web, their services, and all content such as text, information and images. If you access the use of this website, you accept the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the website.
Women on Web is a network of independent organizations and individuals who have no legal affiliation. This form of women who have had abortions, individuals and organizations that support the right to safe abortions worldwide.
The website aims to support safe medical abortions to women who need it, thus helping to reduce the rates of morbidity and mortality due to unsafe abortions, reproductive benefit women's health where necessary and providing education and information.
Women on Web subscribes to the definition of health by the World Health Organization says: "Health is a complete physical, mental and social state, and not just the absence of disease (from the preamble to the CONSTITUTION of the World Health, which was established MND 1946 by all members of the organization.)
is well documented that without access to a service secure abortions, women risk their health and their lives to clandestine abortions with people have neither the knowledge nor the hygienic conditions to do so. Therefore access to safe abortions necessary to protect the lives and health of pregnant women.
"I had an abortion" Photo Collection Women on Web.
Through the "I had an abortion" women of the website who have had abortions and people who support abortion rights are invited to add their photos, share their experiences and exchange information.
"I had an abortion" to support abortion rights.
- Put your photo
- Share any information or comments.
- Become a member by simply creating an account. Only members can participate in discussions and forums and change the content of what they have written on the website. You may cancel your membership at the time you want.
- You are asked to make a minimum donation to the service aseugurar insurance medical abortions can remain available to women in need.
is forbidden to transmit or post from this site or this site any material that:
- It is offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, hatred, physical harm of any form against any group or individuals.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Promotes information that is false, promotes or supports behaviors such as abuse, mistreatment, obscenity, libel or
- Promote sexually exploited or material that some people violently.
- Promotes information that guides about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating people's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses.
- Request c_digos or personal identifying information to be used commercially or outlaw other ususarios, and / or engages in commercial activities and / or sales such as contests, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You should not send chain letters or junk mail to other members or send any material that becomes involved in the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing.
Yet Women on web can not monitor the conduct of members of the website is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise, solicit, or sell to any member without our written consent and the consent of the individual concerned.
You can report any of the above acts or misconduct just click the red hand, which is displayed near each post.
You are responsible for your interaction with other members of Women on Web. Women on Web has the right, but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other members.
Women on Web has the right to investigate and take part of the action when so required against anyone who violates the provisions above, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of the aggressors.
Even when all these actions as well as any illegal activities are strictly prohibited, there is little opportunity to be exposed to damage and send you right to damages (culaquiera by us or related to us) or directly related to the damage.
Women on Web is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information sent from the website, even if it is caused by website users or members. Women on Web is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline of any user of the website.
"I need help" abortion referral service of Women on Web.
The "need help" portion of the website is online service abortion referral. Provides information and refers to women with unwanted live in countries where access to safe abortions is restricted to a doctor pregnancy.
The website acts strictly as a referral service, passing your information and request a safe medical abortion to a doctor. This means that under the applicable national laws doctors are governed by rules of professional conduct and / or by law, and medical consultation and support safe abortion are governed by rules and laws in effect in the countries where doctors You licensiadas. The information does not constitute an offer or solicitation for a medical abortion.
The doctor can give you a medical abortion depues an online medical consultation. For the doctor to decide if you can realize yourself safe medical abortion is crucial to provide accurate and correct information. Omitting any of the requested information may result in damage to your health.
If you can not finish the online medical consultation, you pass not continue with your request for a medical abortion treatment.
- You do the consultation and answered questions truthfully. Must detail precisely your personal and health information.
- When sending a request for medical abortion service you consent to the storage and use of your personal information. If you do not continue with the online medical consultation all the information you sent before will be deleted. At the end of the consultation will be asked to review and consent to this agreement. You approve the storage and disclosure of health information to the doctor. You authorize the doctor to act on its behalf by the limited access for medical abortions.
- You will be seen in the obligation to provide a valid email and also your address and phone number.
- You will be asked to make a minimum donaciín. In this way we can ensure continuous service accessible to other women who so wish. In the event you can not make the minimum donation, contact WoW to receive the donation on your behalf.
- You will receive a confirmation via email from the doctor that you have been referred. You may also be called by phone.
- The medical abortion will be obtained-with-your prescription by a pharmacy license in the jurisdiction where you live by an envoy appointed by the doctor. The emissary will ensure that the health insurance abortion service is delivered by express mail at the address you gave when doctor.
- Normally, the mail takes less than 10 days to arrive. Women on Web, the doctor or agents should not be blamed for the delay or for any damages or service failure of medical abortion caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation: delays with deliveries, customs delay packages lost. Women on Web will not be responsible to notify you if any of the situations outlined above. The service medical abortion is provided under your consent at your own risk and subject to your agreement to keep Women on web without any and indemnify damage in case of any legal action that might be launched against us if not acting in accordance with regulations and importation laws applied by the government of the country of destination. Women on Web, the doctor or agents assume no liability for failure to meet the requirements or import regulations of the destination country; this will be your ultimate responsibility.
- After 2 or 3 weeks you will receive an email with your follow-up.
- You agree that the information you provide may be used anonymously for statistical analysis and publication
Women on International website can not be blamed for any of the services or information the doctor provides. The doctor is only responsible for providing the medical services and prescription of any medication based on information you have given.
A medical abortion can have side effects. You must analyze and understand that as a result of using the service, you may get side effects including but not limited to the side effects listed on the drug information sheet. You must analyze and understand that no doctor, nurse, or administrative personnel can guarantee that medical abortion will have its appropriate effects.
The manufacturer of the medicines used for medical abortion is responsible for guarantees associated with the product.
Through the web site Women on donations that are used to keep the website running and to support women to obtain safe medical abortions are requested.
was asked to make a minimum donation to ensure that the service will remain accessible for other women too . If you can not donate, you can ask someone to make the donation for you by contacting WoW. The donation can be made via Credit Card, transfer, bank deposit or money order, or any other form that is accepted by WoW.
Women on Web is dedicated to protecting your privacy. Only broken down your information to doctors for the sole purpose of providing a safe medical abortion service.
Women on Web is personal information stored and confidential. Personal information is yours informacioón you can identify such as: your name, address, email address, or telephone number. If there is any need to share your information you request permission.
Women on Web can use information in order to investigate, but personally identifiable information will never be used without your consent.
They might send you some information concerning the service of Women on Web.
Women on Web does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies not affiliated with exception of those providing the service requested or when we have your permission.
Women on Wen does not fit the spamming.
Women on Web may update these policies for any reason at any time. If they had significant changes as far as personal information is concerned we will placing a prominent announcement on the website.
Any unprotected email communication is via internet and other communication medium, not confidential, subject to possible locations and also loss or possible alteration. Women on Web is not responsible and will not be blamed by you or anyone else for damages caused by the connection mails sent by you to Women on Web or any mail sent by Women on Web to you by your own application.
Mail communications with email support service are treated with the utmost confidentiality. Everyone relaciondas with Women on Web have signed a privacy and secrecy to never break down information to third parties.
Brand and Copyright.
This site is owned and operated by the International Foundation Women on Web. Content is reserved and patented work we belong or by third parties who have provided information. The site protected by trademark, copyright and other applicable laws. You may not distribute, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, download, post, transmit, show in public, prepare derivative works based upon or distributing in any way any copyrighted material brand or other information that belongs to us , or any content on the site including code and software, without first obtaining the express consent in writing of the copyright owner. Any content you download or print may not be modified in any way.
Women on Web is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, line failure of communication, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. Women on Web is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, players with accounts of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or combination, including damage to users and / or members or any other person related compuatdora resulatando or by participation with the Web and / or in connection with the service.
Under no circumstances Women on Web be liable for loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the service or website by someone else, any content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between Member of the website, whether online or offline.
The service may not be available temporarily from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any user of Women on Web or by or through the service will create any warranty according to the above exposed.
If you choose to access the Site, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, national and / or international. Requesting the service, you represent and / or warrant to Women on Web and medical abortion doctor will not violate any export or import law, or other law or regulation in the jurisdiction in which the user is located.
At no time Women on Web will be blamed or linked to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages occurring by use of the site or the medical service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, expenses, costs, or damages (including our attorneys, fees, other fees, and other reasonable costs according to litigation) resulting from incurring as a result of, or in any way concerning (1) His misunderstanding with the terms of this agreement; (2) use outlawed or unauthorized use of this site; (3) any misrepresentation made by you for your use of this website; (4) claims made by persons or entities other than the affected parties to this agreement arising from or related to your use of this web site, including the information obtained through this site.
By using this site, you declare that you do so at your sole risk and liability in connection with the use of this website. You are responsible for taking all precautions you deem necessary or desirable to protect him from harm, loss that may result from the use of this site.
The laws of Canada will govern this agreement and you agree to subscribe to the jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
These terms shall apply to the legal relations of Women on Web and are also stipulated for the benefit of any agent or third party intermediaries used by Women on Web.