When should you not use the medicines?
You should not use the medicines if:
- Someone is forcing you to end your pregnancy
- You are not sure about wanting to end your pregnancy
- You have an allergy to Mifepristone, Misoprostol, or prostaglandins
- You have one of the following diseases: Chronic adrenal failure, Hemorrhagic disorders or bleeding disorders/diseases, Inherited porphyries (it is highly unlikely that you have one of these diseases and do not know about it)
- You have an ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy outside the womb)
- You cannot get to a hospital or first aid center within an hour
- You are alone. You should ask a partner, friend or another trusted person to stay with you while you use the medicines.
If you have an intrauterine device (IUD), if possible, we advise to remove it before using the medicines.