General conditions for the use of the Women on Web website and service.
This agreement sets forth the terms apply to your use Which of the Web site of Women on Web, its services, and all content including but not limited to text, information and images. If you access or use this Web site, you accept and agree with the Following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the site.
Women on Web is a loose network of independent Organizations and Individuals That have no legal affiliation. It Consists of women who had no idea what abortions, Individuals and Organizations That support the right to access to safe abortion worldwide.
The AIMS Web site to support access to safe medical abortion to women in need Those in order to reduce mortality and morbidity rate
due to unsafe abortion, to benefit women's reproductive health and where Necessary To provide educational information.
Women on Web subscribes to the World Health Organization's definition of health: "Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not Merely the absence of disease or infirmity" (from the preamble of the constitution of the World Health Organization , que was ADOPTED in 1946 by all members of the World Health Organization.)
It is well documented That without reasonable access to safe abortion services, women health and risk Their lives to Obtain clandestine abortions from unqualified persons in unhygienic conditions. Access to safe abortion is required to protect THEREFORE pregnant women's lives and health.
"I had an abortion" - portrait collector part of Women on Web
Through the "I had an abortion" part of the Web site women who had abortions and other people who support abortion rights are invited to upload Their portrait, share experience and exchange information Their.
"I had an abortion" to support abortion rights
- Upload any picture of yourself
- Share any kind of information or statement
- Become a member by creating an account. Only members can Participate in discussions and change the content They put on the Web site. You can cancel your membership at Women on Web any time.
- You are asked to make a minimal donation to make sure the medical abortion service will continue to be available to women.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any materials that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, content: such as That Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individually;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Promote information That you know is false, misleading or conduct Promotes That is - abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Material That Provides exploits people in a sexual or violent Manner,
- Provides instructional information about The illegal activities: such as making or buying illegal weapons, Violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or Personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful ministering purposes from other users; and / or Engages in commercial activities and / or sales Such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You May not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members or post any Material That Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming". Although Women on Web can not monitor the conduct of its members off the Web site, it is Also a Violation of These rules to use any information Obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without our written consent and That person's prior explicit consent.
You can report any of the above acts or any other Mentioned misconduct on the website by clicking on the red hand Which is shown near every publication.
You are responsible for your interactions Solely With Other Women on Web members. Women on Web reserves the right, but has no obligation, to disputes Between You and other members monitor.
Women on Web reserves the right to Investigate and take action against anyone who Appropriate Violates the above price provider, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the service and terminating the membership of Such violators.
Even though all of These actions as well as any illegal activity is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance That You Might Become exposed to Such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party or us Associated with us) related to Such exposure.
Women on Web is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Web site, Whether Caused by users of the Web-site or members. Women on Web is not responsible for the conduct, online or offline Whether, of any user of the website.
"I need help" - abortion referral service part of Women on Web
The "I need help" part of the website is an online abortion referral service. The website Provides information and Refers women with an unwanted pregnancy who live in countries country where access to safe abortion services is restricted to a licensed doctor.
The website acts strictly as a referral service in forwarding your information and request for a medical abortion service to a licensed doctor. This means That under applicable national law the doctors are bound by rules of professional conduct and / or by law and That the provision of the medical consultation and abortion service is Governed by rules and laws in effect in the country clubs where the doctors are licensed. The information does not Constitute an offer or solicitation to do a medical abortion
The Doctor can Provide you with a medical abortion after a medical consultation Which Takes place online. To enable the doctor to choose Whether you can Obtain a medical abortion without risk, it is crucial That You Provide accurate and complete information. Omitting any information Requested Could result in damage to your health.
If you are unable to complete the online medical consultation you agree not to continue your request for a medical abortion treatment.
- You do the consultation and answer all questions ACCORDING to the truth. You shall fully and Accurately disclose your health information personnel and staff.
- By Submitting a request for a medical abortion service you consent to the collection and use of personnel information. If you do not continue the online medical consultation all the information You have provided before will be erased. At the end of the consultation you will be to review and approve Requested this agreement, as well as a waiver and consent agreement. You approve the collection and disclosure of this information on your health to the doctor. You authorize and appoint the doctor to act on your Behalf and acting for yourself for the limited Purposes of Obtaining a medical abortion.
- You will be Obliged to Provide a valid e-mail address and Provide your address and phone number.
- You will be asked to make a minimal donation. This way we can guarantee the service Remains available for other women as well. In case you can not make a minimal donation you can contact WoW to receive a donation on your behalf.
- You will receive a confirmation by e-mail from the doctor to Whom You Have Been Referred.
- The medical abortion will be Obtained - with your prescription - from a pharmacy licensed in the jurisdiction where you reside it by a consultant appointed by the doctor. The consultant will Ensure That the medical abortion service is delivered by express courier at the address you gave to the doctor.
- Normally, the shipment Takes less than 10 days to arrive. Women on Web, the doctor, and or agents be held liable Shall not for any delay or for any damage or failure of the medical abortion service Caused by Circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, mail delays, customs delays, lost shipments . Women on Web Shall not be held responsible to notify you in the event of Such delays. The medical abortion service is provided on your Behalf and at your risk and subject to your agreement to hold harmless and Women on Web to indemnify Women on Web against any legal action Which Might Be Brought against you, if you are not acting in Accordance With the Regulations and import laws applied by the government of the country of destination. Women on Web, the doctor and or agents take no Responsibility for non-compliance with import requirements and Regulations of the country of destination. This Remains end your Responsibility.
- After 2 to 3 weeks you will receive an e-mail With the follow-up consultation. You Also can be called by phone.
- You agree That Provide the information you can be used anonymously for statistical analysis and publication.
Women on Web International can not be held liable for any of the services or information provided by the doctor. The Doctor is Solely responsible for the provision of medical services and the prescription of any medicine based on the information provided by you.
A medical abortion May have side effects. You should understand and Realize That as a result of the use of the service May you suffer adverse effects including but not limited to the side effects Indicated in the information leaflet. You should not Realize and Understand That doctor, nurse, or administrative personnel can guarantee the medical abortion That Will Provide the Desired Results.
The manufacturer of the medicines used for the medical abortion is Solely responsible for any warranty Associated With the product.
Through the Web site of Women on donations are solicited That are used to keep the web-site and to support women Functioning Obtaining safe medical abortions.
You are asked to make a minimal donation to Ensure the service will continue to be available to other women as well. If you are not in the position to make a donation you can request another person Also for you to donate by Contacting WoW. The donation can be made by a credit card, wire transfer, bank draft or money order, or any other way That is accepted by WoW
Women on Web is Committed to protect your privacy. It will disclose the collected data to the doctors Solely for the purpose of providing a medical abortion service.
Women on Web staff treats the information it collects and Receives That as confidential. Personal information is information about you is personally identifiable like That your name, address, email address, or phone number. If there is need to share your information you will be asked for your permission Explicitly.
Women on Web may use information for research ministering purposes but will not personally identifiable information ever be used without your permission.
May we send you the Un certain communications Relating to Women on Web service.
Women on Web does not rent, sell, or share information about you Personal With Other people or nonaffiliated companies except to Provide the service or When you've Requested info we have your permission. Women on Web does not engage in spamming.
Women on Web May update this policy at any time for any reason. Haver any significant changes to how we handle Personal information we will do so by Placing a prominent notice on this Web site.
Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is, as with Communication via any other medium, not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss and possible alteration. Women on Web is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or any one else for any damages in Connection with an e-mail sent by you to Women on Web or an e-mail sent by Women on Web to you at your request .
E-mail Communication with the e-mail help service is TREATED WITH utmost Confidentiality. Every Individual Involved With the Women on Web service has signed a secrecy agreement to privacy and never disclose any information to third parties.
Trademarks and copyright
The site is owned and operated by Web Women on International Foundation. The content Consists of copyrighted works owned by us or by third parties Who Have provided us with Content. The site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You May not distribute, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information or any content from the site including code and software, without prior written consent Obtaining the owner of the proprietary rights of Such. Any content you download or print May not be altered in any way.
Women on Web Assumes no Responsibility for any errors, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. Women on Web is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and / or members or to any other person's computer related to or Resulting from Participating With the Web and / or in connection with the service.
Under no Circumstances will Women on Web be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, Resulting from anyone's use of the Web site or the service, any content posted on the Web site or Transmitted to members, or any interactions Between users of the Web site, online or offline Whether.
The service May be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. No advice or information, whether or written oral, by user Obtained from Women on Web or through or from the service Shall not create any warranty Expressly Stated HEREIN.
If you choose to access the site, you do so by your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable Local, national and / or international laws. By Requesting the service, you Represent to Women on Web and the doctor That the provision of the medical abortion will not violate any import, export or other law or regulation in the jurisdiction where the user is located.
In no event will be liable Women on Web to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages Arising from your use of the Web site or the medical service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against any-losses, expenses, costs or damages (including our reasonable attorneys 'fees, expert fees' and other reasonable costs of litigation) Arising from, Incurred as a result of, or in any Manner related to: (1) your breach of the terms of this agreement; (2) your unauthorized or unlawful use of the site; (3) any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the site; (4) claims by persons or entities Brought other than the parties to this agreement Arising from or related to your use of the site, including the information Obtained through the site.
By making use of this site, you declare That you do so at your own risk and accept That All Responsibility in Connection with the use of this site Rests with you. You are responsible for taking all you believe Precautions Necessary or Advisable to protect you against any damage, loss or hazard That May Arise by virtue of your use of this site.
The laws of Canada will Govern this agreement and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
These terms apply to legal Shall relationship Women on the Web and are Equally stipulated for the benefit of any agents, intermediaries or third parties used by Women on Web.